Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In the beginning

Where to begin? I guess with a little bit about who I am and why I am blogging.


Hmmmm - well, I am a 32 year old woman living in Alberta. I am currently living with my fiance and we are planning our wedding. We are getting married in September.


A lot of my life right now is occupied with guest lists, and invitations, and decorations etc. I am really enjoying most of this process and I am excited about my upcoming nuptials.


I have been overweight for most of my life. At one point my tall, 5'9" frame managed to put on 336 pounds. I worked at it, and lost 156 of those pounds - and then life got in the way - and I am now 275 pounds, but slowly shrinking again.


I moved cities to be with the love of my life - and I really miss the circle of family and friends I had back in my home city.


A year ago (April 2009), the fiance and me had decided to go against the conventional order of things, and we tried to conceive a child. It didn't happen. We got engaged. I am still not back on birth control pills. I really want to have a child.


More about all of this (weight loss, weddings, and wee people) to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it took me so long to find your blog! But I'm here now and am very excited -- so please post more! :)

    ReplyDelete