Monday, September 12, 2011

Eat Healthy, Move More, and Repeat . . .

Hmmm - looking back on my last post from June a bunch of thoughts run through my head.

- Why do I not blog once a week or so? I love to write and get the thoughts out of my head. I love to talk about myself. I really need to just blog more, simply because it feels good.

- Well my last attempt at getting healthy lasted a couple of weeks. I keep making plans and then not following through. I need to find some way to motivate myself.

- We are moving in 11 days. I am really looking forward to this. The new place is the main floor of a house with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths and an open kitchen/living room. There is loads of storage and a huge backyard.

- The weather has changed and now it really feels like fall outside. Cool and crisp. I actually love it.

- RW and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary on Sept 4. We had lunch on a patio, dinner out at a restaurant where we had our first date in Calgary. He got me a card, and a figurine, and flowers. It was great.

- Our friends had their twins and I have had the opportunity to give them lots of cuddles. They really are adorable and well behaved (which is funny to say, since they are only 3.5 weeks old).

- I need to turn my wanting to have a child into my motivation to lose weight. Sounds easy enough, but I have to get that light to click inside my brain.

I am sure there a bunch of other things I could comment on, but I will leave it for today. Perhaps this will make me want to come back and blog more.

No comments:

Post a Comment