Thursday, September 15, 2011

Television, Wings & Cuddles

Last night RW and I went over to our friends' house to watch the season finale of Big Brother 13 and eat some damn good food. L is a terrific host and she made curry celery soup, homemade biscuits, and pulled pork. Delicious! (except I missed the fact there was no coleslaw for my pulled pork, I love the mixture of the coleslaw and the pork on the bun). Then we had cupcakes for dessert. Yummy! (good thing I am weighing myself in for WW on Friday AM, lol)

I was happy with the outcome of BB13 - except I could see how Porsche almost won. No one believed me that it would be a 4-3 vote. They kept thinking that Adam and Daniele would vote for Rachel. Thank goodness for Shelley (never thought I would say that).

I loved that Jeff won America's Favorite Player.

Tonight we are going over to J&L's house. She is going to make wings (more delicious food). I will get another chance to cuddle with their adorable son & daughter. The twins were born 4 weeks ago and they are so cute and for the most part easy going.

Before we do that we are meeting up with our landlord to get our copy of the rental agreement and go over a few things and give the damage deposit.

I can't wait to move into the new place.

This weekend will be all about the packing and organizing and more packing. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment