Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weekly Update: March 26 to April 1

I had a wonderful weekend.  Spent Saturday (after WW) with Dani  - we went to West Edmonton Mall and I got a new eReader, while she got a new battery pack case for her iPhone - and then we grabbed something to eat at Original Joe's.  After that I went out for dinner with my parents, grandmother and Kristine. 

This week I have been checking in on Kristine's cat while she is away in Parksville visiting her parents. 

Work of course is busy as usual - month end accounting and the mailing lists/distribution summary for one of our contract publications is due today.


Weight Watchers Weigh-In:

Original Weight: 314.8
Previous Weight (March 22): 266.9
Today's Weight (March 29): 265.3
Change:-1.6
Total Loss: -49.5

Total Loss since May 2012: -56.9
Total Loss since Nov 2005: -71.1

SP Weigh In
Previous Weight (March 26): 263.6
Today's Weight (March 29): 262.4


Almost got my 50 pounds ring at WW, just 0.5 pounds away.  I am determined to get it next week.  A small success that I have been having over the past couple of weeks is to make a healthy breakfast sandwich with egg whites and turkey bacon - and bring that along with greek yogurt and a piece of fruit to my WW meeting on Saturdays.  This means I am eating less on weekends.

Still working  on getting more exercise and also drinking more water.  I think the weather is finally warming up so that I can walk more - crossing my fingers.






No comments:

Post a Comment