I can't believe that it is almost March already. Time is just flying by so quickly.
- My back is almost 100% after hurting on Feb 13. I drove to work all last week because I just could not imagine how I would manage the stairs and possibility of standing when taking the LRT. This week I was back on public transit, and it was fine. Today was the first day the stairs to 104 St did not hurt.
- We did family portraits on Feb 14. I can't wait to see the proofs. Hopefully I can get a digital copies of a couple of the shots. The photographer called yesterday and the proofs are ready - yay!
- After the photo session, the four of us (Tim, Greg, and Tim's girlfriend Tracy) went all the way to Fort Saskatchewan for Pizza Delight. It's an east coast chain that makes Tracy (who is from Bathurst, NB) feel at home. It was a little funny that Valentine's dinner was more of a family dinner - but Tim invited Greg and I because it was not a romantic dinner. The food was delicious.
- I spent most of the Family Day long weekend on the couch with a heating pad. Finally managed to finish Games of Thrones season 2. Now I want seasons 3 and 4 (which I bought last weekend and I watched the first two episodes of season 3). I am also finishing House of Cards season 2.
- Had a review at work and it went really well. We really need to sit down and have a meeting about where we want the circulation department to go in 2015, because we did get off topic a little a couple of times. In the end I got a raise, and it was actually a little more than I was expecting.
- A couple of alumni of my fraternity (including myself) made chili for the active chapter on Monday. It went over really well. I used my slow cooker (with a liner) and made vegetarian chili. It could have been thicker ( I added too much vegetable broth), but it was delicious.
- I am tired of all the ups and downs with the weather. The week started out with a high of 7 above, and then this morning it was 20 below (without the windchill). Of course March is usually when we have the craziest weather, but hopefully no more minus 20 temps. Brrrrrrrr.