Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weekly Update: Jan 29 to Feb 4

It was not a bad week, but I am having difficulty getting exercise back into my schedule after being sick.  I tried one day last week and I ended up having a coughing attack after 5 min.

I think I am finally all better now - but I am having huge motivation issues.  Partly I think because I am home alone and so when I get home I have more tasks to do before I am ready to workout.



Weight Watchers Weigh-In:

Original Weight: 314.8
Previous Weight (Jan 25): 269.4
Today's Weight (Feb 1): 268.6
Change: -0.8
Total Loss: -46.2

Total Loss since May 2012: -53.6
Total Loss since Nov 2005: -67.8


SP Weigh In
Previous Weight (Jan 25): 266.4
Today's Weight (Feb 1): 265.8


I will miss my Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday as I am heading out to Victoria for the weekend.  All the Reilly grandchildren will be there to celebrate my grandma's 90th birthday.  Her other son (my uncle) will not be there, but that is a whole other post.

My goal is to not over eat this weekend and hopefully I will be down at the Feb 15 weigh in.  When I was weighing myself for Sparkpeople, I was back up to 271 pounds . . . I am hoping it was just my TOM.

I also really need to get some exercise in this week  Enough with the excuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment