Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Weekly Update: March 5 to 11

Ok, back to the regular schedule of weigh-ins and updates.  The Spring Challenge with Sparkpeople starts today.  I participated in the Winter Challenge, and I did well, but I know I can do better.


Weight Watchers Weigh-In:

Original Weight: 314.8
Previous Weight (March 1): 267.8
Today's Weight (March 8): 266.4
Change: -1.4
Total Loss: -48.4

Total Loss since May 2012: -55.8
Total Loss since Nov 2005: -70.0

SP Weigh In
Previous Weight (Feb 22): 266.8
Today's Weight (March 8): 263.6 


Nice!  Another pound (and almost a half) gone!  The scale is moving in the right direction.  This Friday we are going out for dinner for my mom's birthday, so I won't see what I actually lost this week coming up until the week after that.  I know the meal will be heavy and salty.

I can't wait to be down a total of 50 pounds since I started my WW 2.0 journey.  That will feel really good.

The weather has improved greatly over the past 5 days.  Everything is melting and I can actually go for walks at lunch time again.  I love getting fresh air while I get a bit of exercise.


(image courtesy the Edmonton Sun)


No comments:

Post a Comment