Thursday, December 15, 2011

Broken Record

So two weeks ago I wanted to make a plan, to take some small steps towards getting healthy so that I can TTC in 2012.

I am my own worst enemy. I often procrastinate and take the easy way out. This is never good, it just makes me frustrated and upset with myself.

One of my excuses has been the cost of healthy food and a gym membership. My wonderful husband just got a $2000 a year raise as well as a year-end bonus. So finances are not a barrier right now. We were also were given an exercise bike from friends that moved - although it needs a power cord - but they think they found it, so we just need to arrange to meet up.

I need to go to bed earlier, so that I get up earlier, and have time for just 30 minutes of exercise.

The holidays are always a hard time for me to eat right and exercise, so I actually want to start now in the hopes that it will make January seem easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment