Friday, December 2, 2011

One Step at a Time

So I have to break this down and take this one step at a time.

This morning I weighed myself before my shower. 312.4 pounds - eek! My highest recorded weight was 337, right before I started WW in November of 2005. I refuse to see myself get to 320. In fact I am going to go back down to the 200's and say goodbye to being 300 plus pounds forever.

I did join the gym at work. Well it is a small gym that is in the same building as our office. The problem is that it is constantly booked and I am just not comfortable working out in such a small space with other people. In late Dec I am going to look into going back to Spa Lady - it really worked for me last time. I am also going to talk to my boss about working 9:00am to 5:30pm so that I have time to work out in the mornings.

So step one was to weigh in this morning.

Step two will be to log the food I eat.

Each small step will bring me closer to my goal of losing weight and getting healthy so that I can get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment