|image courtesy https://yourideasredditch.wordpress.com/tag/youth-project/|
We are so close to closing everything on the new duplex. The current owner is just waiting to make sure all her finances are confirmed for the new place she is buying. So we are all waiting for her to hear back from the bank. We gave her an extension until the end of business Friday (it was originally June 29, but that was a Sunday, and then it was moved to July 2.)
If everything could just cross their fingers really, really hard. I don't want to have to go look for something new at this point. It would probably mean possession would not be until early August - and that will effect the plans we have made for my parent's move out of their house and moving my grandmother to Victoria.
I am holding my breath and making a million wishes.
|image courtesy https://www.flickr.com/photos/kilkennycat/7147003031/|