Thursday, October 30, 2014

Weight Loss Update: Sept to Oct

I have really been struggling lately on my weight loss journey.  I keep using events (my mom's last days in Edmonton, my birthday, the vacation to Victoria) as an excuse to make bad food choices.

Now, it's not as bad as it could be.  I have not been stuffing my face in extreme excess.  So the result is that I have not been losing weight and I have not seen the home scale go higher than 260 (which was right after I got back from Victoria, and that would make a total gain of about 5 pounds).

Still, I really need to get back on track.  Even if that just means getting out of the office at lunch and walking around City Centre (out of the wind and slightly chilly temps) so that I get more steps in each day.

I can admit that weekdays are, as usual, easier than weekends.  Saturdays start out well with my planned breakfast and I bring snacks - but by the time lunch or dinner rolls around, I have trouble making good decisions in regards to food.

So, back to the basics.  I need to figure out my WW points for Saturdays and Sundays.  If I make a plan before the weekend rolls around, then it will be easier to stay on track.



Weight Watchers Weigh-In

Original Weight:  314.8
Previous Weight:  256.6 (Sept 13)

Sept 20:  Missed Meeting
Sept 27:  258.4
Oct 4:  258.2
Oct 11:  Missed Meeting
Oct 18:  Missed Meeting
Oct 25:  260.8

Change:  +4.2 pounds
Total Loss:  -54.0 pounds


SP Weigh-In

Previous Weight:  254.2 (Sept 13)
Last Week:  258.0 (Oct 25)
Today's Weight: 257.0 (Oct 30)

Change:  +2.8 pounds (since Sept 13) and -1.0 pounds (since Oct 25).


If you look at today's weight on my home scale, I am moving back in the right direction.  I do expect at least a 1 pound loss at my next WW meeting.

I can do this.  I just need to stop being lazy and think of how far I have come over the past two years.







No comments:

Post a Comment