Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Weekly Update: Nov 6 to Nov 12

The first part of the week went really well.  My weekday schedule continues to work well.  I come home from work, have dinner, work out for 20min, and then watch TV/work on my online course.

WW Weigh-In - November 9

Original Weight: 314.8
Previous Weight (Nov 2): 280.2
Today's Weight (Nov 9): 277.4
Change: -2.8
Total Loss: -37.4

Total Loss since May 2012: -44.8
Total Loss since Nov 2005: -58.6

I also weigh myself at home in the morning when I first get up  - and I use that one for Sparkpeople. 

SP Weigh In (Nov 9): 274.4

Then I proceeded to eat whatever I wanted for the rest of the weekend.  Which for me was three days as we got Remembrance Day off.  I also did not exercise at all for those three days.

On Tuesday when I weighed myself in the morning again for Sparkpeople, I was up to 279 pounds.  Eek.  A gain of 4.6 pounds.  Yikes.  Usually I go up about 2 pounds over the weekend.   This was more than double that.

Well back on track as of yesterday.  I have my dad's retirement/birthday party this Saturday.  Sunday I will eat within my point range and work out. 

I need to stop sabotaging myself on the weekends - especially long weekends.  I can totally do that, I just need to change my mindset. 









3 comments:

  1. Ugh, it's so hard! Keep with it and just give yourself one day a week to not workout and eat well. Can you up your workout from 20 to 30 minutes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my first step is just to make sure I work out for 20min most days - just take Sat and Mon off. Then once I have some consistency, up the workouts to 30min.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I applaud your consistency in following your diet and especially in exercising. How do you find the energy to workout after work? Good for you for being so self-motivated!

    ReplyDelete